Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One year ago...

Dear Mia & Lyla,
I can't believe that one year ago today, you girls came to live with me.  I thought that you would only be with me for a few weeks, maybe a few months.  Today, I have the privilege of being your Mommy!!!  You girls are so precious to me!  You bring such joy to my life!  You make me laugh!



We had such a great first Christmas!  Santa was so good to you girls.  That is because you girls were very good!  :)  We spent Christmas with Aunt Roxie, Uncle Scott, Parker, & Bella in Tyler.  We had a blast!!  Santa loved his cookies!!






You also got to meet Poppy and Grandmom Susie for your adoption celebration!  You two were so good with them!


I can't believe how much you have grown over the past year.  Mia, as soon as you turned 2, you started talking up a storm.  It's been so fun to watch you develop your language.  You are so sweet to others.  You are such a good big sister.  You took care of Lyla from day one!  Lyla, you are my spunky precious girl!  I love watching your personality develop.  I love your hugs and kisses!!  You are starting to talk up a storm too!!!  I am so proud of you girls!!

I pray that you will grow up loving and serving our Lord!!!  I pray that you will know how much you are loved!  You are surrounded by so many that love you!  You are such a blessing in my life!  I thank the Lord for you everyday!

Mommy loves you so much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment