Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One More Week Left

Dear Mia & Lyla,
I can't believe that in one week from today I get to be your Forever Mommy!!!  I have waited and prayed for the two of you even before you came into my life!  God has had His hand on us every step of the way!  You are such precious little girls! I am so blessed that God chose me to be your Mommy.  Sometimes I wonder why.  He has so much to do in my life!  I pray that I will honor His choice.  I pray that you girls grow up to love and serve Him.  I pray that you truly understand just how much Jesus loves you!  You girls are so beautiful! I pray that you will learn to be confident in Him.  You have forever changed my life in such a great way!  I love you girls so much.  Thank you for making me laugh.  Thank you for growing me!  I can't wait to see what our future holds.  In one week, you will be Mia & Lyla Romagnolo!!!  (I am doing a happy dance right now!)
Mommy loves you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment