Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 21, 2011

Dear Mia & Lyla,
     Today I became your FOREVER Mommy!!!  I can't believe that it finally happened!!!  What a beautiful day.  I almost cried in the court room (you'll soon learn that Mommy is not really into crying!).  :)  Mia, you were in my arms.  Lyla, you were in Uncle Scott's arms because that is the only one that you would let hold you!  Mia, you cheered right along with the rest of us.  This was the best Christmas present that I could have ever gotten.  Aunt Roxie, Uncle Scott, & Bella were there to support us!  We are so blessed to have them in our lives.  We can't forget that Poppy and Grandma Susie drove all the way from Florida to share this day with us too!
     In the evening, we went to celebrate at the Spiars' home!  So many of our friends and family were there to help us celebrate too!  It was such a fabulous day!  You girls are so loved by so many!  I am excited to see what path God takes us down.  Always believe and always trust!
    
I will always love you girls!!!


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment