Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

 Dear Mia & Lyla-Boo,

Wow!  I can't believe how fast December went!  It was a busy, but fun month.  Our elf, Eugene was up to new tricks every night!

















Monica & I took you to Santa's Village too.  You got to see Santa and get Reindeer noses!










You girls always love coming to Mommy's school.  You got to participate in two Christmas parties at Mommy's school this year.







Aunt Judi and I took you to see Santa and the lights at the Gaylord Texan too.













December 21st is a big day for our family.  It's our "Gotcha Day!"  It's the day that we celebrate us becoming a forever family.  To celebrate our one year anniversary, we had some very special friends over and of course we had cake!!!  Monica and her parents came.  Miss Kristyl, Robyn (& family), Carol & Kacey, CG (& family) and the Spiars' girls all came to help us celebrate!


Our cake after Mia got to it!!

Look!  There's Eugene!!




On Christmas Eve, we went to church and then to Macaroni Grill for the traditional Romagnolo Italian dinner for Christmas Eve.  Mia, this was your first time to sit through "big" church.  You did so well!  I was so proud of you!




After church & dinner, we came home and made birthday cupcakes for Jesus!  We then laid out cookies and milk for Santa and went to bed to see what Christmas morning would bring.  Santa didn't let us down!!  For breakfast, we had homemade cinnamon rolls and sausage-cheese biscuits.  Yummy!!  After opening presents and breakfast, we headed to Tyler to spend Christmas day with Aunt Roxie, Uncle Scott, Parker and Bella.






My genius babies!!!
December was a great month!  We also saw a few firsts for Lyla-Boo!  Lyla is now in big girl panties (thanks for making my goal to be potty trained before Christmas-you made it by one week!) and you are sleeping in a big girl bed!

I love you precious girls! I pray that you never doubt that!  I pray that you feel just how much Jesus loves you girls too and how precious you are to Him!  Thank you for coming into my life!  You have made me better!  You bring me so much joy!  I love you forever and always!!




Many Hugs and Kisses,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment