Saturday, December 8, 2012

Jingle Bells

My beautiful girls,
It seems that our lives just keep flying by.  We are just 17 days away from Christmas!  I can't believe it! Experiencing this Christmas season with you girls has been so much fun!  Santa has assigned us our very own elf this year!  We have named him Eugene.  He is always up to no good!  Take a look...










We have gone to see Christmas Lights, we went to Dicken's Festival in downtown Plano, and this morning we had breakfast with Santa!  You girls were not shy at all with Santa!  You ran right up to him and gave him a big hug!  In fact, you sat on his lap several times.  :)








We have many more adventures awaiting us this Christmas!  I am loving this time that we are sharing together!  You girls bring so much joy and laughter to my life!  You are growing so fast!  Lyla, you have been crawling out of your crib lately.  :)  I rolled over in my bed this morning to find you in bed with me.  Silly girl!  :)

I love you my baby girls!  In a few weeks we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary as a family!  Wait until you see the cake!  Thank you for being such a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment