Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday

Mia,
Yesterday was your 3rd birthday!  I can't believe it!  You have grown so much in the year and half that you have been with me.  I was not in town for your birthday last year (I didn't know that you would still be with me).  We began your birthday celebrations on Saturday in Tyler at Aunt Roxie & Uncle Scott's.  Here is a video of it:
http://youtu.be/HaI11jZ_W-I

We swam most of the day and then we had cake and presents with family.  On Sunday, we came home, went to Church, home for lunch (your request), nap, and then Chuck 'E' Cheese with miss Melissa.  The Ary's got you a play kitchen, which you and Lyla LOVE!!!!!  Today, we had your 3 yr check up (very easy), so we are spending the day together going shopping and to the movies!!!

I love you and Lyla so much!!  I am so blessed to have you girls in my life!!!!  Here are some more pics from the weekend.




My Birthday Girl!




Mmm...mmm good!

No peeking!



My birthday princesses in their princess nightgowns!


Mommy & Mia, the birthday girl!

This is a picture of Mia in June 2011 and then July 29, 2012

Lyla June 2011 and then June 8, 2012

Your new kitchen!

Chuck 'E' Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment